AGAD manufactures electric panels for different sectors to stringent quality requirements, delivering optimal features and results:
- Building (protection and metering assemblies for companies, centralised metering systems, provisional site assemblies…)
- Industrial (distribution boards, control panels, public lighting, electrical substations…)
- Tertiary (hotel and catering, banking institutions, supermarkets…)
- Health (hospitals, clinics, primary healthcare centres)
- Sports facilities
- Renewable energies (photovoltaic plants, wind farms)
- Leisure (shopping malls, bingos, amusement arcades)
AGAD VIC / OSONA
In 1998, Joan Manel opened the AGAD VIC-OSONA branch so as to be closer to clients and to provide a more personal touch.
As part of its current Quality policy, AGAD prioritises increasing customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in order to adapt to the demands of an ever-changing market.